Weddings, weddings, and more weddings! The most popular months for weddings are coming up and you’re probably invited to a few. If you’re engaged — congratulations! — then you might be in the process of planning your special day. While it’s very exciting, you may be feeling overwhelmed with all of the choices you need to make. Between choosing the perfect wedding dress and your colors, you’re probably feeling a bit burnt out when it comes to decision-making. For this reason, we want to share with you a few options to help you have a timeless wedding with classic flowers. If you’re planning your wedding, then contact our florist at Ray Hunter Florist.
Timeless Flowers For Your Wedding
We chose a few of popular and beautiful flowers that you can enjoy at your wedding. These six flowers are gorgeous and brighten up any wedding no matter if it’s inside, outside, small or large. Remember that when it comes to wedding flowers, it can be very overwhelming, but when you invest in colors and styles that exemplify you and your spouse’s style, it’ll add to the overall aesthetic of your special day.
- Roses: This classic option is a no-brainer. The rose is a gorgeous flower and when styled correctly is a show stopper. This flower is perfect for bouquets, centerpieces, and decorations to sprinkle down the aisle. Additionally, they come in many different colors.
- Peony: The peony is the most coveted flower for weddings. These flowers are also a little more costly than many wedding flowers, however, they are perfect to put in your bouquet, at the head of the table, or to just decorate the tables with.
- Dahlia: A dahlia is one the most beautiful flowers you can include at your wedding. This flower is grand and beautiful. It has a great presence and there’s so much variety that any type of bride will adore this flower in her bouquet. If you’re looking to make a resplendent splash, then the dahlia is the way to go.
- Lilac: Lilac flowers don’t just smell sweet, but they are also romantic and simple. If you’re a more simple bride, then a lilac bouquet is a perfect option. These delicate flowers come in purple or white and will add a touch of subtly to your bouquet.
- Sweet Pea: Have you ever wondered where the term ‘sweet pea’ came from? It’s from the sweetest flower out there, the sweet pea. This fragrant flower is dainty and ethereal. The softness of these flowers add a simplicity to a wedding, especially because of the colors you can find sweet peas in.
- Orchid: Orchids can be a hit or a miss in the wedding world. Some may find this house plant tacky, but recently, orchids have been used in a more diverse and fun way. The coloring of orchids vary, but the dusty and pastel shades are stunning and perfect to create a more modern look for your classic wedding.
We’d love to help you celebrate your special day with a wide selection of our wedding flowers. Speak to our florist today to get started on your wedding flowers.